I was recently tagged by the lovely Emily to take part in this tag! At first I was a little unsure because I just think I am so boring, but I decided to go ahead with it and try to think of the 7 most interesting things about myself… here goes!
1. I love animals. I have two cats (one of which is curled up next to me as I write this) and a dog. Which poses a massive dilemma when people ask “cats or dogs?” No one ever seems to take both as an answer do they? 🙁
2. I work at Greggs a few days a week when I’m not at uni! To those who aren’t from the UK, Greggs is like the best bakery ever. I actually just polished off a festive bake for my lunch earlier MMM.
3. I recently lost just over 2 stone! I lost a stone and a half with Slimming World and the last half by calorie counting. I still want to lose some more (probably because of the bloody 50% staff discount at work HELP.) I calorie count every day and try to be super healthy – except for cheat Friday… and sometimes cheat Saturday… aaaaaand sometimes also cheat Sunday…everyone knows calories don’t count on a weekend, right??
4. I was (still am) the ultimate One Direction fangirl. I’ve seen them FIVE times, two of which were in one weekend. Should I be bragging about this??? I don’t care I love you Harry <3
5. I am obsessed with lipstick. It’s my favourite make up product without a doubt I love alllllllll shades, all finishes, high street & high end.
7. And finally, I LOVE GIRAFFES. There’s just something about them, they’re my favourite animal ever (after cats and dogs of course). I went to Chester Zoo with my boyfriend this weekend and I had to literally be dragged away from the giraffe section because if it was up to me I’d have stayed there all day. I will be putting up my Chester Zoo post very soon!
I tag these gorge gals:
The rules are: Share seven facts about yourself/Tag 10 more bloggers/Make sure they know they’re tagged!
Thanks for reading,